> Tools > Overview
Refreshing new ways to work
Marthoma Email, messaging, and shared calendars, everyone on community is connected. Now you can run your favorite desktop applications and Marthoma websites applications side by side by accessing MARTHOMA EMAIL, Calendar, Talk, and Docs all from within MARTHOMA.ORG sites.
Now you can run your favorite desktop applications and Marthoma websites applications side by side by accessing MARTHOMA EMAIL, Calendar, Talk, and Docs all from within MARTHOMA.ORG sites.
Apps enable secure, real-time collaboration among workgroups of all sizes. With hosted documents - word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations - web-based video access, and easy site-building tools, makes information usable from any browser or smart phone, Apps bring easy, secure productivity to any work team,
without the need to add additional hardware or software.
- Smoother information sharing
- Worker mobility - Access your data from anywhere.
- Information access control - Each piece of content can be as private or as public as necessary
- Works via web browser
- All services in one account
- Accessible from any computer
- Secure and reliable
- 24/7 Support
- Anti Spam and Anti Virus filters.
- Keep all your email up to 25 GB of storage per user means that inbox quotas and deletion schedules are a thing of the past.
- Integrated instant messaging Connect with contacts instantly without launching a separate application or leaving your inbox. No software required.
- Built-in voice and video chat Voice and video conversations, integrated into Marthoma Email, make it easy to connect face-to-face with co-workers around the world.
- Find messages instantly powerful search technology is built into Marthoma Email, turning your inbox into your own private and secure search engine for email.
- Protect and secure sensitive information Additional spam filtering from Centrally-managed content filters enable companies to create custom inbound and outbound policies to keep sensitive information safe.
- Mobile integration Email and IM are easily accessible on the iPhone, BlackBerry, or other smart phones through client applications or web interfaces optimized to run on mobile browsers.
- Message Recovery and Archiving Administrators can search and recover email with 90-day archiving by Postini. Retention can be extended to meet regulatory and discovery needs.
Documents, Spreadsheets and Presentations
Real-time, simultaneous editing Multiple users can work together, editing online files at the same time. Real-time collaboration can be done internally, or, by invitation, with external partners and clients.
No need for file attachments Version control is easy because workers share the same online copy of each doc. All revisions are saved, organized, and recoverable.
Embed Docs on web pages Display documents, spreadsheets, and presentations in Sites with just a few clicks. Use the provided HTML code to embed presentations onto a website, existing intranet, or blog.
Present and publish through the web Deliver presentations to remote audiences through an open browser window, and publish documents and spreadsheets as internal web pages for easy employee review.
Easy-to-make surveys and web forms The “forms” feature within spreadsheets lets users easily create forms for collecting survey data, simple registrations, or other form-based input. These forms can be published as web pages, embedded in documents, or sent as an email. Form input automatically populates the associated spreadsheet.
Use pre-built, customizable templates Professionally-designed business document templates
- business cards, letterhead, employee time sheets and more
- are easily accessed and shared in the Docs template gallery.
Manage and access files online All Docs files (documents, spreadsheets, and presentations) are available and searchable online, letting authorized users access their files from anywhere, even on mobile devices like BlackBerry and iPhone.
Work seamlessly with traditional file formats Import from, export to, and collaboratively edit or publish with .doc, .xls, .csv, .ppt, .txt, .html, .pdf, and other formats.
- Easily schedule appointments overlay multiple calendars to see when people are available. Enter meeting details, and Calendar sends invitations and updates RSVPs.
- Share project calendars: Calendars can be shared groups or with select members.
- Users can select from a range of permission settings when sharing calendars with others – choosing who sees event details or makes calendar changes.
- Embed calendar on web pages Embed a daily, weekly or monthly calendar in Sites or on any web page; no programming required.
- Publish calendars Publicize external company events by publishing a calendar and making it searchable to the world in the Calendar gallery.
- Mobile access View event details, add new events, and invite guests, using mobile devices like Blackberry and iPhone. Receive calendar notifications via SMS.
- Show event information in context – Embed an internal calendar in web Sites or publicly on your website, no programming required.
One-stop sharing for team information.
Build any type of website Create all types of websites: corporate intranet, team, project, departmental, training, wikis, and more. Sites can be shared internally with external users like partners, clients, and vendors.
Embed rich content Display documents, spreadsheets, presentations, videos, web forms, photo slide shows, and gadgets all in one place, with no coding required.
Find information instantly search technology is built in, so employees can find business content simply by using the familiar search box.
Chat directly from the browser
With Google Talk, instant messaging is embedded within the suite with no
additional hardware or software requirements. Employees can chat right from
their inbox, including video and audio chat.
Secure instant messaging
Administrators won't need to worry about employees using unsanctioned IM
software. Google Talk is located within your secure corporate communication
Email conversations can be too slow. Google Talk lets employees chat in
real-time so they don't have to wait several hours for an email response.
Google Talk users can set their status - online, busy, or offline - so
colleagues will know when they're available to chat.
Easily connect with co-workers
All employees' IM accounts are connected to their business email accounts.
Communicate visually Share more information in less time, making company content like trainings and executive communications more personal, visual, and engaging.
Easy, web-based video sharing securely hosts and streams your videos
- no need to email large files, store videos locally, or purchase a video storage solution.
Everyone can participate Employees can upload or view internal videos without needing any special software
- just a standard browser.
Embed videos anywhere Videos can be easily displayed on Sites, your existing intranet, or any web page.
Community features Users can rate videos, add comments, and use internal tags to make videos more discoverable for subsequent viewers.
Centralize video management Administrators can view all uploaded content and remove videos if necessary.
- Manage your contact records with names, addresses, phones, and comments
- Upload and use names, phones and addresses of your friends and colleagues
- Build your own CRM
- Sync with Mobile device and emails directly from your Contacts account
- Share and manage contacts with your colleagues and partners to keep everyone
up to date